Ironman Hud Divers display
The Ironman Diver’s Display is a dive computer fully compatible with Open or Closed circuit DSVs, designed specifically for military service, it features a multitude of different features.
- Clip and fit to Open Circuit or Closed Circuit DSVs
- Depth timer, dive computer & compass
- Stealth Mode back up by lens cap for covert ops
- Military decompression algorithms
- Supports up to two wireless cylinder pressure gauges
- Optional PPO2 monitoring from Open Safety sensor pod
- Dive logs stored every second in UDF 4.0
- Dive lab and Subsurface dive log analysis
- Robust and secure
- Rechargeable battery: duration 1 year store, 64 hours diving
- Icon menus familiar to any smart phone user
- USB-C charging and downloads
- Functional Safety to IEC EN 61508:2010 to SIL 2
The Ironman Diver’s Display is a simple to use, robust and reliable, dive computer developed specifically for military service. Fully featured with compass, rebreather monitoring, and 15 decompression algorithms, selected by an icon driven menu that can then be locked down by the diver supervisor.
The Ironman HUD is the only dive computer ever to meet a functional safety standard: in this case, the “Gold Standard” IEC 61508. All software is in SPARK Ada, the critical systems language used for the European Joint Forces Fighter, nuclear reactor control, & UK air traffic control.
Dive logs are stored in UDF 4.0, an XML format that can be imported into Divelab provided with the Ironman HUD and Subsurface, available as free of charge open source. Logs record each second of the dive, with 4GB of storage in the HUD sufficient for a lifetime of diving.
The HUD display mounts securely onto Open Safety DSVs and ALVBOV combined DSV and bail out regulator.
The Ironman HUD has an internal rechargeable safe Lithium ATEX compliant battery offering up to 64 hours of dive time. It is recharged using a USB-C charger adapter that is supplied with the unit.